Happy 2012 to my beautiful readers!!


Kissy Kissys!!!



Just wanted to take the time to wish my readers a Happy New Year 2012!

I hope everyones New Years Eve was spectacular! The picture above is one of the very few pictures I have of my NYE. I of course took tons of pics that night, specially since I had designed my own NYE dress! But unfortunately my iPhone 4, debit card, and ID card were all stolen that night. My night was amazing up until my belongings were gone. It was incredibly heartbreaking moment to me, being that I'm not an individual that loses such meaningful items!! But even though my first hours in 2012 began quite difficult, I don't let such negativity defer my strive! On the contrary, I am inspired to skyrocket upwards into positivity rather than anoint any type of negativity. After all, 2012 is the year of the DRAGON, and the DRAGON happens to be my Chinese zodiac sign! So you can expect TONS of superb SSS spectacles in 2012! 



Once again, I hope everyone had a spectacular NYE 
and may your 2012 be blessed with love, prosperity, and unstoppable successes! 


.oxo.

No comments: