Mani Monday!



Welcome nail art enthusiasts!

You've come across the last Mani Monday of 2011! 
Where I will be sharing with you all, two strikingly studded new manis... 
inspired by the up and coming glamourous night of New Years Eve!!


Enjoy!














Cooked this mani up when brainstorming on a possible NYE look. Black and Gold are classic NYE colors, so I decided to do a simple glossy black, and dazzle it u p with shiny golden accents.













The pictures do it no justice, this mani literally dazzles gold against the light.
 Simple yet captivating, and paired up with a chic black and gold outfit, this is a great NYE idea!





Polish

SinfulColors "BlackonBlack" // KleanColors "Golden Tiara"


Tools

Dotting Tool

















Rouge Diamond Mani!!
Fierce!!!


I unfortunately only have ONE picture of this sexy mani. And oh yeah... RIP my long gorgeous nails ;( They're all broken up! But anywhoo, I am SO proud of myself with this mani! I absolutely love it, it's a real BADDASSS design.


Glossy fire-engine red, garnished with nail art gems! I wore this mani for a good 4 days straight, marveling at my fingertips every chance I got! Picked up these amazing nail art gems at the beauty shop and clearly went crazy. I suggest all of you nail art dolls grab a bag of nail art gems... they'll run you about $6 but are totally worth it! The possibilities are endless with these babies. I used a dotting tool for precise placement of the jewels, then sealed it all with two coats of seche vite. And not ONE diamond fell out for 4 days! I plan on sporting a similar mani for my NYE night... short nails and all, I'm sure it'll look just as great as the first time!


I think this is one of my favorite manis of 2011.. 
and I am happy to wrap up my 2011 Mani Mondays with it! 



Polish
Borghese "Rubino Red"


Tools
Dotting Tool // Nail Art Gems








Till next year ;) !


.oxo.






No comments: