SSS shows some Audi love!




Now if you know me, you know I'm a Beemer girl. But in my last shoot, I had to show some Audi love!! Collaborating with DBC Photography and GIS INC, I had one of my very few car shoots, this one located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. And my fellow muse was a gorgeous Audi A4 1.8T in glossy silver with a carbon fiber hood and all black leather interior. RRRAAAWWRR..!!! I shot with the classic bikini car model look, and played around with sultry all black everything attire.


Makeup by Stephanie Perez.. 
Thanks Steph!!!!


Check out my Audi shoot!!


















































The following are edited by yours truly <3




















































































































Thanks to the photographers and MUA! We made a great team!





Now to shoot my Beemer look!




.oxo.





No comments: