SSS covers FashionWeek @ HellionMag.com!








             




As I mentioned before, I was caught within the fashionweek MADNESS last week via the Mercedes-Benz FashionWeek SS12. I promised to show you guys more on the shows I had the pleasure of covering for HellionMag.com, and here I am with previews of each show. As frenzied as the experience was, I absolutely loved the adventure of it all! I met lots of wonderfully talented people, interviewed world-reknowned designers, went behind the scenes and witnessed the backstage excitement, and got to document it all! All of the shows were absolutely FANTASTIC but my favorite was the AnnaSui SS12 collection.. shhhhh!!!



I want to thank my photographers Eve and Al for being such GREAT SPORTS and my editor James for giving me the extra push during the HECTIC week!! T'was a great experience!





****** Click on the article's thumbnail for more pics from the shows and a review from yours truly!! 

And make sure to Check out HellionMag.com for more fashion, culture, and features!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWIE!!! So much work SSS! You covered tons and tons of ground during back to back days of fashion week. Amazing job! :::THUMBS UP:::

S.S.S said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the awesome lo0o0ove <3 <3 Always cheers me up to see genuine support oxoxoxo!!