Mani Monday!




I've been a bit M.I.A but here I am back with this weeks Mani Monday!

Bring water marbling back and encouraging nubby nails to stand out!





















































I rarely do a water marbling design. Mostly because it is a bit time consuming and because I feel water marbling looks best on long nails. So I have to let my nails grow out a bit. I had a bit of time on my hands this week and gave water marbling a shot!







































I'm always very picky when when deciding on a good marbling color combo. 
I feel this worked out fine :)



















Polishes: Chelly "#13" // China Glaze "Lemon Fizz" // Sally Hansens "Polar Bare"

Tools: Water Marbling tutorial found here



























































Who says short nubby nails cant be cute??

























My nails totally played me this week and broke on me ;( Had to file them back down to numbs and start over grrrr!!!! What sucked even more was that I had been anticipating a Saturday night out with great looking fingertips. But the short nails didn't stop me!!! I glamed up my little nubs and worked it out!


























Fire engine red always looks fantastic on short nails! Also added the cheetah print accent for a little pizzazz! 
























This was the look I was matching my red hot cheetah mani with :) Think it worked out??



























Polishes: OPI "San Tan Tonio" // Sinful Colors "Black on Black" // Borghese "Rubino Red"


Tools: Dotting Tool

Cheetah tutorial shown here














Till next mani!



.oxo.


No comments: