An Anonymous Affair Part 3





An Anonymous Affair. Part 3 of  3.


Anonymity and a webcam video.
 The internet doesn't get any better than this.
Enjoy.  



Part 3 questions:




* I follow your blog often, and I really like "Mani Mondays", 
what is your favorite brand of nail polish?




* what planet are you from? bcuz i havent seen a creature like you on earth 




* for video--- what do you do to stay in shape? 
(workout routine + food consumption)




* aw ! I love everything you do! Are you a photographer too?!




* are you comedians or actriss too ?




  formspring.me/stephiesosexy     


Parts 1 and 2 can be seen here and here.


Thanks to everyone who was curious enough to click that "submit anonymously" button.
I've gotten more questions since the video series and have been debating on wether or not to continue answering them through video... suggestions?


Keep em comin'!      


.oxo.


No comments: