Mani Monday!




Hello gals!

This week, I bring you three spankin new fall manis. I absolutely LOVE deep dark hues for the autumn season. Dark colors usually won't clash with your outfit and they give the illusion of longer nails.

In this week's Mani Monday I play with beautiful plum, navy, and glossy black shades. I also used NYC "Matte Me Crazy"in all three manis. Combining both matte and gloss finishes. 

Check out this week's Mani Monday!























Polish: Petites "Royal Plum" // OPI "Puma Noir" //  NYC "Matte Me Crazy"















I love combining matte and gloss top coats on a single mani. Both finishes compliment each other. In this mani, I did a burgundy matte base with a french-tip styled glossy black.


















Another matte mani! I don't wear glitter polishes that often but when I do, I love to finish with a matte coat. The matte finish reeally accentuate the tiny little sparkles in the polish. This mani looks like a pretty midnight starry sky <3 p="p">



Polish: Sinful Colors "See You Soon" // NYC "Matte Me Crazy"

































My final mani is another matte/glossy mani. I matted two sparkly metallic shades, then added a funky french tip in gloss black. I love these three shades together!






Polish: Sinful Colors "See You Soon" // Sally Hansen "Pedal to the Metal" // OPI "Puma Noir" // NYC "Matte Me Crazy"






Stay tuned for next week's Mani Monday!



.oxo.





No comments: