SSS Outfit of the Day!





Ever since my blog revamp, I've been inspired to start doing more themed posts. One theme that my readers always ask me to do is Outfit of the Day. So here you go loves! My very first SSS Outfit of the Day post! I'm happy to begin this new category, it gives me a chance to share my style with my readers in more detailed ways than my Style section. 


I am far from a fashionista, but getting dolled up is one of my favorite things to do! I love to express my femininity through my outfits, as well as putting together casual, sexy, and eye-catching all in one look! I've always felt it's not what you're wearing or what the price tag says that makes the outfit, it's always HOW you wear it! And above all, confidence is every woman's best accessory!


This OOTD is an evening look I put together last night for a work meeting I attended. My meeting took place at NYC'S 40/40 club, making the ambiance laid back yet posh. This look can also work for a flirty dinner date, as well as a girl's night out.


Check out my Outfit of the Day!

















Casual evening yet flattering, and feminine. 
Black on black. Skintight U-neck long sleeve top.
 Flowy chiffon pleated high waist skirt.
Sheer backseam stocking.
Classic black pumps. 




Top: American Apparel 






Back view.








Skirt front view.



Skirt: Zara






Skirt back view.


Stockings: H&M














Black Leather Platforms: Steve Madden.









Makeup: 

Make Up For Ever Lipstick from Raspberry Harmony Palette #211
NYX eyeshadow from the Bronze Smokey Look palette
Make Up For Ever Aqua black liner & mascara
MAC eyebrow powder in Espresso
BH Cosmetics Blush&Bronzer 


Nail Polish:

Petites Polish in Royal Plum







Hope you guys enjoyed! 


.oxo.


No comments: