Summer Sundays!



Hello my fellow sun worshippers!!

Is it me or did I miss a week of Summer Sundays? So sorry if I did! I am making it up to my readers with a hefty Summer Sunday this week!  Jam packed with everything from monkeys to disco balls and from outdoor movies to bubble baths!




Check out my sunny activities within the last two weeks in today's Summer Sunday!











Hung out in Williamsburg at a comfy backyard wooden patio.














Attended the grand opening of Galli, located in Soho and serving delicious Italian Comfort food. My cousin Karen and her husband Steve are the mommy and daddy of this lovely place!










Had dinner at Galli with this handsome fella.




















Put on my dancing shoes at SouthSide Thursday night! 

















Had a drink at The Box and checked out DJ  Benzi


















DJ Benzi rockin out!

















 Disrespected a few couches
















Partied with these fellas. They're friendly I promise!


















Treated myself to a little bit of shopping!





















My best friend Travis was in town and I took him to see an outdoor film!
We had such a lovely day!












Outdoor filmsters










We watched The Adventures of Robin Hood!















Stopped by the Bronx Zoo !




















 Fell in LOVE with this beauty while at the zoo!
















While these little guys gave my beau a handshake!





















Tried all different flavors of Smirnoff Ice!
Why not?



















Chillaxed with the beau and the sunset on the Highline.
One of my favorite parks!



















Glammed up to work a special event! 


















With these lovely ladies! 
















Hung out with my Ciroc girls!


















Stopped by STK rooftop on their Sunday funday!

















Had a lovely breakfast at a Golf Resort in the Hamptons.














Golf Club!










Tried this yummy wine for the first time....















With this yummy fella.










Debated on keeping or letting go of my ombre locks....













and ended the week with some Stephie time <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

















Hope you enjoyed this week's Summer Sunday!




.oxo.

No comments: