A BIG Thank You to These Guys!






Hello loves!
Today I wanted to take the time and show my grand appreciation to a few WONDERFUL people that have shown your girl SSS love lately! I've been blessed and surprised with some great products, from some great companies and I am immensely appreciative! 



Here are some of my goodies I received in the mail!















Firstly, big S/O to the superb people at GUAPSKE for blessing me with this super hip (and sexy) cut off tee! I am a huge fan of GUAPSKE and an even bigger fan of cropped summer tees... This one has a little attitude to it with the words "Move Over OG's!" on the back of it! Along with the throwback Pwing accent! LOVE IT!



S/O to Mike and the rest of the GUAPSKE fam!

Check out GUAPSKE.COM for some hella fresh gear!

























Another surprise in the mail! This time from the lovely gals at Ali & Kris! I recently modeled their 2013 Spring lookbook, and as an extra thank you, got surprised with some super cute trendy goodies! Gorgeous colorful samples from the upcoming Fall 2012 collection!  


S/O to Casey and the lovely gals at Ali & Kris!

Make sure to check out Ali-Kris.com for some stylish threads!























And last but not least, I got surprised with these super cute Adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott Flower Power Bear kicks! Comfy, cute, and very colorful, these groovy babies definitely make a statement that only a trendsetter can pull off! Recently released just in time for Fall!


S/O to Juice and the wonderful people at Adidas!!!



Check out Adidas.com for more Adidas Originals x JS!










.oxo.

No comments: