Movember Mani Monday!





It's a Mustache Mani Monday!

This week, I bring you two new manis! 

Including a mani in support of a beautiful cause... Movember!


Check it out!





















POLKA POLKA!




















'It's been a while since I whipped out my polka dots. Feeling a bit preppy one day, I decided to give my poppy dots a go, along with a pretty new pastel polish I picked up recently. I'm always very careful when comning up with a polka dot combination. It's very easy for polka dots to end up looking tacky! I found a great combo on the polish bottle itself! The pretty pastel green with a gleaming bronze.


After carefully applying uniform dots, I matted my tips and VOILA!! 

POLKA POLKA!




Polish

Soo Nails "189" // Estee Lauder "Shimmering Bronze"
 


Tools

Dotting Tool
































HAPPY MOVEMBERRRR!!!


I absolutely L O V E a man with facial hair. A burly bush is a great way to wooo women nowadays. But that's not the only reason why most fellas are growing their whiskers out this month. Throughout the month of November, fellas put down the razor and sprout their staches and beards in order to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health. 























With the whiskers running wild, these men become real life advertisements all month long. Raising awareness by prompting private and public conversation around the often ignored issue of men’s health. Shedding light specifically on prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men. Beginging in Australia, this movement has spread worldwide and continues to be a superb way for sciety to become more concerned on the health issues that may affect the handsome gender.


In 2010, with the help of nearly 65,000 Movemberers, the movement helped raise $7.5 million USD benefiting the Prostate Cancer Foundation, LIVESTRONG, and the Movember Foundation.



















Since I can't grow out my whiskers during Movember, I show my support through my mani! Using my dotting tool, I drew these cute little handlebar staches on each tip, over a sheer nude base.


This mani got TONSSSSSS of great feedback! 
Which ended up being a great way to spread the word about Movember!





Polish

L'Oreal "Honeysuckle" // Sally Hansen "Blackout"


Tool

Dotting Tool










It's still not too late to support the cause! 



Get involved and check out 








.oxo.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome..I'd like to think i inspired this

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'd like to think i inspired this>