Mani Spooky Monday!




Bloody Mani... Bloody Mani.... BLOODY MANI...!!!!




Happy Halloween ghouls and girls!! Welcome to this weeks Spooky Mani Monday!!

Celebrating today's Hallows Eve, I bring to you two new very spooky manis!

Along with a recap of my entire Spooky Mani series for Halloween!!

Hope you enjoy!


























It's ALIVE..!!!!!!!



It's Franky Mani!!!!






















What's Halloween without everyone's favorite monster Frankenstine???!

This mani came out hella cute rather than creepy, but I still love it that way! I barely ever use green, but I found this green that would match dear old Franky's complexion just fine! Using a small freehand nail brush, I brought my monster to life with his signature hairdo and stitches. Along with a friendly smile :) Very cute on short nails!!






Polish

Sinful Colors "Innocent" // Rimmel "Black Satin"


Tools

Nail Art Brush



























Let's play BLOODY MANI!!!!!

















My favorite out of the Spooky mani series, this Bloody Mani has gotten such GREAT feedback!!!! Looking like I just clawed someone's eye out, this blood splatter design looked very realistic! Reminded me of one of my favorite series: Dexter! Using a straw dipped in polish, I created actual splatters with a crimson red shade. Very striking against the all white tips! A very fun to do design, and there's no wrong way of doing it! The messier the better! Defintely planning on future more colorful splatter manis!! Along with a tutorial maybe?? :)




Polish

Mac "RougeMarie" // WetnWild "French Creme"


Tools

Straw




















Here are of all my Spooky Manis I've done this month in celebration of Halloween!!

All inspired by the holiday that celebrates FEAR!!! 














Crawly Spidey Mani















5 Jacks Mani












Mummy Mani












Candy Corn Mani













Bloody Mani














Franky Mani










These were all tons of fun to do and definitely got me in the spooooooky spirit!





Hope you enjoyed!

Till next mani!



.oxo.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love the entire halloween series you did! overall my fave has to be the blood splatter.. i <3 dexter. Im pretty sure that would look awesome with other colors.

-alexandra sulea

S.S.S said...

Thank you soooo much! Blood splatter is my favorite too, it was so fun to do and looks hella awesome. Will def be doing more splatters w/ bright colors!


Thanks again for the love! ;*

Bella said...

I love all the spooky mani's! Very creative :) I really like the bloody mani too. I would definitely be interested in a tutorial. Thanks for sharing!

S.S.S said...

And thank you for viewing! My halloween manis were hella fun... I love themed manis! Next splatter I'll make sure to do a video tutorial <3 Thanks again doll!