Mani Monday!




Ladies! It's Mani Monday time! Bringing some color to your grey Mondays ;)

This week I have three very colorful, POP!, in-your-face manis! 

Two of which are first-time techniques!



Hope you enjoy!































Bubbly mani! White base coat manis are a favorite of mine, specially when it comes to colorful designs. This dotty design took me barely ten minutes and POPPED out like nobodies business! Very clean neat and eye catching :)































































Polishes: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" // Soo Nails "First and First" // China Gaze "Lemon Fizz" // Mattesse "DingoBerry"

Tools: Dotting Tool













































I was getting dolled up this week for a dinner, and when i get dolled up I make sure my mani's lookin right! With a mani writers block, I was running out of ideas for a cute mani. That's when I decided to try my first gradient mani!





















And with the help of my baby sister (who's a mani guru btw!), I think I did a pretty good job for my first gradient attempt!!!


Definitely will be doing more of these!!



















This was the look I paired up with my orange gradient mani.

























A burnt orange tunic... hence the orange gradient mani... 


















Also added little golden specks to the mani coinciding with my accessories.

I'm all about details ;)






















Polishes: China Glaze "Lemon Fizz" // China Glaze "Solar Power" // China Glaze "Papaya" // KleanColor "GoldenTiara"

Tools: Sponge // Dotting Tool
































Another first!
























This design was done with tape :) I waited about two days before I added the silver rays.
























Not too crazy about it. But will master it!!








The silver shade is an awesome Sally Hansen metallic that only needs like  1 coat to become moderately opaque!














Polishes: Borghese "Rubino Red" // Sally Hansen "Petal to the Metal"

Tools: Tape

















Bonus MANI!!





Didn't get to photograph this one much, but here's a peek at it!

Matted pastel teal with metallic teal french tips ;)







Oh and yes I am very fond of beer ^___^












Till next mani!!









2 comments:

dan Andrea said...

absolutely loved the post. I do my nails so often I want to try these designs they're such a great idea.

xo Dan

S.S.S said...

Thank you TONS...! I'd love to see your designs!!