Mani Monday!




Hey hey! Mani Monday time!


This weeks manis are hella girly and bow-alicious!!!!




























Bowtie fun <3






















































Love pastel shades when doing a girly mani. I have been trying to master my polka dot technique by applying them in a more inform, spacious pattern. This was my first bow mani attempt. How'd I do?



















































Polishes: China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" // Forever 21 "NP415" // Rimmel "Black Satin"


Tools: Dotting Tool // Nail Art brush





















Another bowtie mani! With the same idea as the first one but a little diffrent. Brighter colors and I added a ribbon verticaly to the bow. Making my mani look like a gift :) A great xmas mani idea!






























No flash :)





























































Polishes: Brucci "Gold Diggin Tess" // Sinful Colors "Ruby Ruby" // Rimmel "Black Satin"

Tools: Dotting Tool // Nail Art brush











































Wanted to show you guys a bit of my polish collection and my new storing system :) I used to keep my polishes in boxes but I was never able to fully see each polish shade very well. So I decided to have them displayed on my Ikea shelf. Something tells me I will be needing another shelf very soon lol hopefully!






















Received an absolutely LOVELY gift this week <3 This beautiful nail art brush set!!!
























These came from Sally's Beauty Supply. With gorgeous decorative roses painted on each brush stem.























I will make sure to do plenty of damage with these bad boys!!!














Till next mani!




.oxo.

No comments: