Mani Monday!




Mani Monday Time!!


This week is filled with vibrant patterns... from a neon safari to a girly camo!

I share with you 3 new, very creative  manis, all done with the help of my handy dandy dotting tool <3


Enjoy!




















































Pastel and preppy <3 Using my dotting tool, I wanted to do a mani with big white visible uniform dots. The dotting tool is awesome but sometimes leaves you with tiny misshaped dots. I finally got the hang of it and managed to somewhat perfect my dots little by little... :) LOVE pastels!


























Polishes: NYX "Pistachio" // NYX "Muted Lavender" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"// Essie "Matte About You"

Tools: Dotting Tool































































GI Jane mani!!

I had gotten a request to do a camo mani some time ago, and hadn't done it only because I felt I didn't know how to. Well, this week I was feeling confident and gave the camo look a shot. And here it is!

My first camo attempt :) I wanted to use the traditional camouflage colors, but I do not have a nice muted dark green yet :( I will do it once I get my hands on one!





















I really liked how this came out. I matted the mani to give it that real GI Jane look rather than the posh gloss look :) Looked gorgeous with a salmon pink sundress :)

























Polishes: Revlon "Temptress" // China Glaze "Limbo Bimbo" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" // China Glaze "Pink Voltage" // OPI "The One That Got Away" // Essie "Matte About You"


Tool: Dotting Tool
































































Neon cheetah!!!!


















I have been oh so tempted to try a colorful cheetah print! I gave it a go this week with a neon look :) I am trying to get better and better at these cheetah prints and once I feel extra confident with it, I will do a video tutorial on how to achieve these awesome feline spots!



























I once again matted the entire mani, and left the black spots glossy. Looks awesome in the sun!




















I'm open to some colorful cheetah suggestions!!



























Ran out of hand model poses lol 























Polishes: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" //  China Glaze "Turned Up Turquoise" // China Glaze "Pink Voltage" // Sinful Colors "Neon Melon" // Essie "Matte About You" // Rimmel "Black Satin


Tools: Dotting Tool






Till next mani!


No comments: