M.HeartStar ♥★






Melissa Arce aka M.HeartStar is no stranger to creative superfluity.  I've had the pleasure of acquainting her by bumping into her at the TT x TTU Japan Benefit.. Being the sweetheart that she is, she recognized me from my StephieSoSexy x LooneyTunes series and she loved it <3. I was hella flattered <3 She then seasoned my flattery even more when I bumped into her again at the Eye of the Wolf artshow and surprised me with a few of her gorgeous handmade stickers. When first browsing her work, I became more and more interested in the origins of her concepts.  It seems as if her mind is a world of rich beaming colors, vividly flowing patterns, and a euphorically trippy aura circulating throughout the land.

Definitely a place I'd like to visit. Yet I've no passport for mind reading.  Luckily for us though, M.HeartStar brings this bright world onto us through her artwork.











Miss M.HeartStar herself ;)














M.HeartStar x S.S.S @ the Eye of the Wolf show <3 















One of my highlites of that night.

Lovely 1/1 custom made M.HeartStar sticker <3


















Now happily and gorgeously residing decoratively in my room, on my mirror <3
























































and on my nail polish treasure chest ;) 
Where I keep my favorite polishes. 
I'm a dweeb.

















phenom <3












































Intricacy, depth, and vividness.
 All subconsciously intriguing <3
































































a must go! ;)





















these are soo cute and fun <3 <3 <3




















M♥★ 








Definitely check out more of this artists gorgeous pieces at mheartstar.blogspot.com



more MHS links:



















by the way, this is my first post coming from my new and foxy toy <3







hellooo0o0o0o0o you gorgeous kitten, you <333333333



.oxo.



No comments: