stephiesosexy x alejandro cerdena





I've gone through some recent metamorphosis. both introspectively and physically. the intelectual change surpasses, pleases and fits me best yet. but we'll talk about the physical alterations for now. i've lost 15 pounds in the past month or so, grown out my dark hair, and have embraced a more raw, natural semblance.

this, and recent life lessons,  is what has been considerably motivating me into becoming once again more diligent with my aspirations. and after the shoot i had with a. cerdena my determination has tripled in size.

my recent shoot i wanted to be captured in a very soft, genuine, natural demeanor. this was greatly achieved through a bed/window pane series. then we started playing around with some lighting and went from delicate to d i v a!

makeup and hair by yours truly ;)



unedited






unedited







unedited


















unedited





unedited






unedited










unedited






unedited






unedited












unedited










unedited





unedited

this was my third time shooting with alex. he is AMAZING and so gifted. loves to capture the soft natural beauty in all of us and everything around him.  very fun to work with and very easy going. <3 him!

check his work out at alejandrocerdena.com

2 comments:

Edgar M. Mattey said...

Great imagery... I love how the photographer captured your sensuality and sex appeal. As a photographer who has worked with you in the past I do have to say you make it easy for us (photographers) to fall in love w you and continually capture your presence in photo. Keep up the amazing work. Cheers.

S.S.S said...

edgar you are truly a sweetheart and i am beyond flattered! thank you and hope we colab together again! we must!! >_<