Mani Monday!



Hey dolls!

Mani Monday is here and I'm bringing you three new designs this week.
Starting things off with an edgy camouflage mani... then turning things up a notch with a sultry purple glam mani... and ending it girly with a cute gradient pink mani!

Check out this week's designs!














Camo!

















This camo design was super easy to do because it doesnt have to look perfect. On the contrary, the messier it looks the better! I used 4 different shades of green and 1 nude tone.


















I LOVED this mani!

















Next up is this super glam purple mani. 

















A sheen rich purple shade, accented with cute purple flakes all over the ring finger nail. I just dipped my nail into my tray of purple flakes and brushed off any excess. And voila! GLAM!

















Last but not least is this girly pink gradient mani.


















Started off with a white base coat, making the pink POP! Then I began adding vertical stripes of a very light pink shade... and continued on with darker shades. This mani has 4 different pinks in it. 











Hope you liked this week's designs!

Till next mani!


.oxo.

No comments: