Mani Spooky Monday!



A classic Halloween treat right at my fingertips! Yummy!!




Hey there! Welcome to this weeks Mani Monday! 
Featuring two new Spooky Manis, part of my Spooky Mani Halloween series! 


Enjoy!






















Starting off my Spooky Mani series with this cute Mummy Mani <3























Inspired by all things spooky this season, mummys are essential to the eerie Halloween vibe! This makes a very cute design on both long and short nails. Quite easy to do: a nude/bone base coat and a few solid black lines outlining the mummy's wrappings. Then with my dotting tool I added the cute curious eyes. This mani got tons of great feedback... I figured it would with the cute little mummy eyes peeking through the wrappings!






Polish
Mattese Elite "Playa del Chrome" // Rimmel "Black Satin" // 
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" // Sinful Colors "Ruby Ruby



Tools
Nail Art Brush // Dotting Tool



























Candy Corn tips! 



















Another Spooky Mani by yours truly! Candy Corn Mani!
 A classic Halloween treat right at my fingertips. Cute and easy to-do, this mani would be a wonderful idea to sport to any Halloween event, showing your Halloween spirit. Started off with a yellow base coat, then using strips of tape as stencils. Tape my nail horizontally, then added an orange stripe. Let dry, taped again, then a white stripe. Sealing it all with a clear top coat. At the end of my mani I was definitely having a sugar rush ^___^






























Polish

WetnWild "The Wonder Yellows" // China Glaze "Papaya" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"



Tools 

Tape







Next weeks Mani Monday will fall on Halloween, where I will be posting all my Spooky Manis I've done so far, along with a few new ones! So stay tuned dolls!



.oxo.



No comments: