Mani Spooky Monday!





Hey loves! Welcome to this weeks awesome Mani Monday <3 

Showcasing two new manis, one of which begins my Spooky Mani series!



Every week, from now to the week of October 31st,
 I will share with you guys a Halloween inspired mani ^__^ 


Hope you enjoy <3
























It's been a while since I've tried a half-moon mani. This ones pretty funky!















I love this sparkly glam Forever 21 polish. The tiny specks of glitter sparkle gorgeously against the onyx black. Kind of like a starry sky! Happy I finally used it!









Polishes
China Glaze "Limbo Bimbo" // Forever 21 "Charcoal"


Tools
Reinforcement Labels






























Presenting my first Halloween Mani!!

The beginning of my spooky mani series this October!


I call this one Crawly Spidey. ^__^























This was my first spiderweb attempt, so bear with me!!

Surprisingly simple actually when using nail art brushes. 























Added a cute little crawly spider as an accent among his woven web. Made him as a half moon mani first, then added his little legs with a thin nail art brush. Used the dotting tool for eyes and gave him creepy red pupils. Tried to make him look scary but just ended up looking cute!!






















I say, this was a success!! Cant wait to continue the series with more cute spooky ideas! I'm actually pretty excited, Halloween being one of my favorite holidays!








Polishes 
Rimmel "Black Satin" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" // Sinful Colors "Ruby Ruby"



Tools

Nail Art Brushes












If you have ANY Halloween Mani ideas, help me out and shoot me one!





Hope you enjoyed!!



.oxo.

No comments: