Mani 4th of July Monday!







It's a very patriotic, 4th of July  Mani Monday!

This week, I wished the USA a happy 235th birthday
and payed homage with a star-spangled mani!


Also played around with a few vibrant summer shades <3



Check it..!!



























































RAWRRRRR...!!!


Cheetah print designs always being a favorite of mine! They never fail to get highly complimented. And they're so easy to do yet come out looking cute and complex. I've been thinking about doing a full cheetah print mani. Being that I usually accent my manicure with just 1 cheetah nail.

Mixing and matching! 























Light pastel shades, play along very well with the hot and funky accents.



If anyone would like to see a cheetah print mani tutorial let me know! :)


























Polishes: Sinful Colors "Unicorn" // Sinful Colors "Black on Black" // Orly "Va-Va-Voom"

Tools: Dotting tool




















































This mani reminded me of flamingos and Miami Vice ;p I had just gotten an awesome tan at the beach this week and wanted to compliment it with a great nail color. Warm colors are best with a fresh glowing tan! I love playing with reds, pinks, and orange hues when I'm sunkissed into a bronze goddess ;)


Accesorized the mani with a simple white and teal accent.






















Polishes: Finger Paints "Louvre This Pink" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" // Soo Nails "First&First"

Tools: Tape





















































O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O’er the land of the freeeee.... and the home of the brave!!!


















































I had an AWESOME fourth of July weekend! 
I think this star spangled mani had something to do with it ;)


Took me a while but was totally worth it and hella cute. Encourgaing my patriotism! I absolutely love  using polishes with cute little glitter adornments. You can really get creative with those :) I used these cute blue stars to put the "star" in my star-spangled mani. They were like mini light reflectors, giving my mani a glowing effect! Reaalllyyyy cool :)


























































Check out this cell phone pic showing the glowing effect I mentioned :)


























Polishes: Mattese Elite "Jelly and Jam" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" // Forever 21 "Starry Sky" // Milani  Holographic "HD"


Tools: Tape







Hope you had an awesome 4th of July weekend :)



.oxo.



No comments: