Mani Monday!







This weeks Mani Monday consists of 4 new designs <3

 From matted tips to water marbling and even paying homage to gay pride, 
there's something for everyone on this weeks Mani Monday!

Enjoy!




















































One of my favorite nail art concepts I do, is the "matte and gloss duo". I matte out the base color and do glossy tips. The combination of the two is HOT! This week I gave it a shot with this gorgeous shade of crimson red, and my usual glossy black tips. The pics don't do it any justice trust me!





































Polishes: Mac's "RougeMarie// Rimmel London "Black Satin" // Essie "Matte About You"


Tools: Tape










































































This mani was receiving alot of compliments this week! I wanted to mix and match a few diffrent techniques. So I went ahead and did a teal and black french. And was having a bit of a problem trying to decide what kind of design I wanted to accent my ring finger with. I finally decided on a water marble design!! Which turned out to be fantastic with the french. I barely ever do water marbling anymore... but when I do, the outcome is gorgeous <3 


Check out my water marbling tutorial here just in case you haven't!















Teal and black look awesome together <3



















Polishes: Sinful Colors "Black on Black" // Soo Nails "First & First" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White


Tools: Tape and Water Marbling tools seen here 





























































Had some crackle fun this week! With a new crackle polish I bought from Sally Hansen and a bright and loud neon pink from China Glaze (my fave polish brand!)... 




Girly grunge!!




























Easy, cute, and fast! Crackling is really popular nowadays :)

















Polishes: China Glaze "Pink Voltage" // Sally Hansen's Crackle "Ink Splatter"































































Had to show support to the recent historical success of the gay marriage bill..!!
































I <3 my fairies ;)


















Polishes: Sinful Colors "Black on Black" // Sally Hansens "Cherry Red" // Sinful Colors "Let's Meet" // Sally Hansens "Emerald City" // Sinful Colors" Miami Heat" // NYC's "Greenwich Village


Tools: Tape











Hope this weeks Mani Monday planted a little seed of nail art inspiration in you <3

Till next mani!




.oxo.




No comments: