Memorial Mani Monday!







Finally, Mani Monday has arrived! 
Honoring Memorial Day and all things girly!

This week I had some fun enjoying my new South Beach tan and decided to play with a gorgeous bubblegum pink Revlon shade. Pastel and warm colors always accent a glowing tan! And throughout my Memorial Day weekend, I became very inspired with beautiful Memorial Day shades: bright yellows and deep purples...


Enjoy!












































































Polishes: Revlon "Temptress" // Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"

Tools: Dotting tool.



































































Had to file my nails down a bit this weekend, due to tons of random breakage ;*(

:::sadness:::

But with care, love, and maintenance, they'll grow back! ^___^
















Polishes: China Glaze "Lemon Fizz" // Color Club "Rev'd Up"

Tools: Tape.




till next Monday!


.oxo.


No comments: