Mani Mondays!



Time for Mani Mondays <333
This weeks designs go from disney magic to vintage glitz ;)

check it out ladies...!






























polishes: sally hansens xtreme wear in "cherry red" and "blackout" // sinful colors in "snow me white"

tools: reinforcement labels // dotting tool

inspiration: my recent disney indulgence and self discovery of the minnie mouse in me ;)

and yes that actually is epcot center in the background ^__^
i can get fancy ya know!



































polishes: china glaze in "solar power" // sinful colors in "snow me white"

tools: dotting tool

inspiration: florida's 85+ degree weather. giving me a taste of the upcoming summatime. 






















here is my navy&gold half moon mani all glossy and sassy ;]












i then couldn't resist and grabbed my mattefiying polish "matte about you" by essie 
and made the dark blue matte and left the gold half moons glossy.








the picture doesn't even do it much justice honestly.
this looked gorgeous in person <3 the glossy golden half moons glistening 
on top of the dark blue matte,  made it stand out and kind of resembled gold jewelry <3


plus it matched my phone <3

little things make me smile ^___^











polishes: essie "matte about you" // essie "midnight tango" // brucci "gold diggin tess"

tools: reinforcement labels.





till next monday! <33

.oxo.





No comments: