Adidas Unite All Originals Nail Art Event!






Adidas Originals made all nail art lovers very happy this past weekend with their 3-day pop up nail salon in honor of their Teyana Taylor GLC sneaker collaboration. Adidas' Unite All Originals provided complimentary manicures, featuring six vibrant designs, each matching a GLC sneaker. From wild cheetah prints, to rock-star studs, the manis had all nail art lovers raving! Various nail artists took part of the event, and showed off their flawless mani skills.  Christina Rinaldi head of PrimaCreative, handpicked each artist, putting together a team of kick-ass nail art ladies. Adidas also held a fun nighttime event in celebration of the shop. DJ sets by Chromeo and The Misshapes had everyone rocking out after their fresh manis.

If you've followed my blog long enough, you'll know about my love for nail art. So of course I had to attend this superb event! Check out my mani fun at Adidas Unite All Originals event!




















The pop up salon was located on 365 Broadway downtown



















Ladies got to pick from one of these awesome vibrant designs! Each one honoring a different shoe.














Mani lovers unite!
Can you spot Teyana Taylor getting her nails did???














I absolutely loved the huge posters showcasing each design, I wanted to take one home lol




























Nail artist glamming things up with a hot pink mani














It was my turn to get a fresh mani!














I chose the simple yet striking cheetah print design... love the nude!
My nail artist was amazing!





























Nighttime hit and the party started!




























Lots of nail art fun!














Adidas blessed me with one of the sneakers from the GLC collection. This one is called "Fresh Princess". Grey patent leather with girly hot pink accents, I absolutely loved them!



Big thanks to @Juice90 and @Adidas for the cute kicks!













Three stripes and a kiss! ///



Check out more on the women's GLC collection at 







.oxo.


No comments: