Winter Wednesday




The frosty embrace of winter has been among us here in NYC, making us chilly New Yorkers flee for warmth! And there's plenty of places to find warmth in my city! I want to share with my readers a picture summary of what winter has had in store for me, along with many warmth filled moments!

No captions, no descriptions, just captured instances.
A picture's worth a thousand words, so here's my winter story!

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Follow me on Instagram for more winter love!

@StephieSoSexy



.oxo.

No comments: