Mani Monday!




A short and sweet Mani Monday this week! 

Enjoy!


































 




Picked up a new crackle this week! As I was fulfilling my nail polish addiction, I came across a crackle overload at my local Walgreens. I found TONS and TONS of different color crackle polishes, each one for just $3.99!! All the polishes were Pure Ice, a polish brand I have been dying to try! I walked out with a gorgeous electric blue crackle... and will definitely be going back for more ^__^ !! 
















Check out your local Walgreens for the awesome shattered shades!


























Polishes: Sinful Colors "Neon Melon" // Pure Ice Crackle "Strike a Pose"


































































I'm not a huge glitter enthusiast. But when I laid eyes on this ocean blue sparkle I HAD TO have it! A wise decision, because this blue is pretty rare. Its not often that I come across an electric blue glitter, glitters are usually silver or pink. This turquoise shimmer ended up being  a great buy! LASplash has a GREAT selection of rare glittery shades!





















I started off with 2 coats of this pearly aquamarine shade. Then applied 2 coats of the glitter polish. The prior coats give the glitter a more striking resemblance. Rather than just applying the glitter alone, would have required 4+coats to achieve a semi-true blue.

















I then matted the mani diagonally. If you look closely, you can tell the difference between the glossy glitter, and the matted glitter. They are diagonal from each other on each nail. And if you've followed my Mani Mondays long enough, you would know how much I love matting my manis lol! 


















Polishes: Sinful Colors "Love Nails" // LASplash "Sparkling Stratosphere" // Essie "Matte About You"











Next week, I'll share with you some awesome nail care products, along with great nail art needs!


Hope you enjoyed and till next mani!










.oxo.


No comments: